Crayfish hand gloves latex pasted gloves
- Latex palm pasted gloves
- Elastic and comfortable
- Good grip ,anti-abrasion,anti-punction
- Excellent breath ability
- Twenty-six times more wear resistant than regular natural latex gloves. Eighteen times more wear resistant than regular PVC gloves. Life span 188 days. Cut resistant. Significantly reduces glove replacement cost.
- Oil resistant, penetration proof
- Six times more oil resistant to regular nitrile gloves. Prevents oil penetration. Suitable for metal and masonry work.
- .Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Resistant to acid, alkali, and other chemical corrosion. Better chemical resistance than regular nitrile gloves. Suitable for chemical handling.
- Heat and cold resistant
- Resistant to high and low temperatures (-38 degrees C to 138 degrees C). Suitable for works under extreme temperatures.
- 7 gauge or 10 gauge string knitted liner, latex pasted
Crayfish hand gloves latex pasted gloves specification:
|Material||Polyester yarn knitted with latex stick|
|Finishing||Anti-slip latex palm and finger|
|Style||Elastic knitted wrist for comfortable wear|
|Quality standard||CE EN388|